Previous Entry | Next Entry

More Kane Icons

  • Jul. 8th, 2004 at 3:14 AM
azuredflame: (A&A: Kane-Whiskey)
I made more Christian Kane icons. Still from older photos and most are from the same series of pics. There are more icons with Steve this time and a couple Crossfire Trail. All are blanks.
Preview:
| |


1| 2| 3| 4| 5|
6| 7| 8| 9| 10|
11| 12| 13| 14| 15|
16| 17|

I'll gladly customize any of these, just let me know what you'd like. You can also customize them yourself if you'd prefer, I don't mind!

Comments

[identity profile] sweetiejen.livejournal.com wrote:
Jul. 8th, 2004 12:44 am (UTC)
OMG.

Snagging the hell out of #1. And I love #15, too! You rock. :)
[identity profile] azuredflame.livejournal.com wrote:
Jul. 8th, 2004 01:16 am (UTC)
Yay, I'm so glad you like them!
[identity profile] icrush.livejournal.com wrote:
Jul. 28th, 2004 11:29 pm (UTC)
snagging #17 to nominate at [livejournal.com profile] angel_awards. I'll credit you.
[identity profile] mistressslash.livejournal.com wrote:
May. 25th, 2005 04:52 pm (UTC)
Have loved & admired your icons forever. Have several on my UserInfo that I stole snagged from other people.

I do have a question. Where did you find the pic for Icon #13? Is there a bigger version of the photo?

Also, do you take requests for things like "Friends Only" things?

[identity profile] azuredflame.livejournal.com wrote:
May. 29th, 2005 04:55 am (UTC)
There is a slightly larger version of that photo. I found it on a geocities site a while ago but I can't find it now. When my old computer finishes booting I'll upload it for you(and for myself!) Here (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/azuredflame/photos/christiankane/chris_recording.jpg)

And I'll gladly take a request for a FO banner! Just let me know what you want.
[identity profile] mistressslash.livejournal.com wrote:
May. 29th, 2005 02:21 pm (UTC)
Thank's for the pic!

Anything with Chris or Lindsey. I'm really easy as long as he's in it.

Thank you so much!!!
[identity profile] azuredflame.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 6th, 2005 07:51 am (UTC)
Okay, here is what I managed to make. I used the new pictures like what you had posted in your journal a few days ago. I just noticed that you have one of the pictures in your header too. The opening in the bottom of the shirt and his hands in his pockets...? I find that really hot!

The only text on it is the 'Friends Only'. I didn't know if you wanted your name on it or 'comment blah blah blah', so if you want other text on it just give a shout and I'll add it.

Image
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/azuredflame/gifts/foms1.jpg
[identity profile] mistressslash.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 6th, 2005 04:57 pm (UTC)
OH
MY
GOD

I *so* love you! WOW!!!!!! OH GOD....

*thud*
[identity profile] isie.livejournal.com wrote:
Jun. 4th, 2005 07:50 pm (UTC)
Great icons :D Kane <3
[identity profile] remember-nomore.livejournal.com wrote:
Mar. 15th, 2006 02:10 am (UTC)
I've been raiding your memories for the past hour. I just got back from Nashville and I'm on such a KANE high.
I have to ask where you got the pic for #17, I've never seen that before.

Fantastic icons as always.